Tuesday, November 9, 2010

a time for everything,,,,,,,

i'm feeling inspired,
i want to paint,
and craft,
and scrap,
and edit photos,
and decorate my apartment,
and improve my design skills,
and learn to cook more things,
and train,
and travel,
but i don't have enough time.

i'm sure i would have more time if i would prioritize a tad bit more efficiently.  i make my to-do list every day, but sometimes i even find myself working on projects in the midst of making my list, and therefore i end up at the end of the day with a remaining list of to-dos that should have been done, and a pile of accomplished tasks that could have been put off.  i just have so many things i want to do in my life.

luckily, i'm only 21 years old.
and i've got an entire life ahead of me.
how exciting is that!?
and i keep reminding myself that God gave me the desire to pursue my passions, and therefore i shouldn't feel like i have to push them aside.
i just need more time.
and more focus.


"for everything there is a season, 
and a time for every activity under heaven." 
ecc. 3:1

No comments:

Post a Comment