Friday, September 23, 2011

rain and rainbows

every time i start to write a favorite things post, i end up with a post full of food and coffee. 
but this time,
i've got rainbows.
yup. that's right, i said rainbows.

i love rain and rainbows!
and this week on the drive to college station,
i was lucky enough to experience both.
{{don't hate....i would have shared if you had asked!}}



our God is so big and so beautiful.
how can anyone look at a sky like that and not be blown away??

"The heavens proclaim the glory of God.
      The skies display his craftsmanship.
 Day after day they continue to speak;
      night after night they make him known.
 They speak without a sound or word;

their voice is never heard.
 Yet their message has gone throughout the earth,

      and their words to all the world"

psalm 19:1-3



p.s. my first ever guest post is up today on faith village!
see what the Lord has been teaching me

2 comments:

  1. Rain and Rainbows, what a beautiful picture. College Station needs it so badly. Hope you see lots of them soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The older I get (and I like to think that I'm not that old) the more I appreciate the beauty and promise found in rainbows. I've run outside with my kids and we've stared up at the rainbow painted above and I'll get teary reminding them of how the rainbow is a promise of the Lord's.

    Beautiful picture to go with a beautiful post.

    Thank you for linking up.

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete