Wednesday, April 25, 2012

a shrinking apartment

my apartment is getting smaller and smaller by the minute.
i'm loving all the sweet gifts we're getting from friends and family,
but i'm running out of room to store everything.
i've been scoping out some organization assistance via pinterest.
i'm starting to dream big folks,
and big dreams don't fit well in a tiny apartment.

[via]

[via]

[via]

[via]

[via]

[via]

any tiny apartment storage or organization tips?

pin away with us! :)


[via the vintage apple.]

1 comment:

  1. If you live near an Ikea, you should check them out for organizing spaces. They have all these great "apartment" setups in different square footage. And their stuff is super modern and sleek looking. :)

    That being said, I empathize with you on the tiny apartment. Just because I see things I love on Pinterest or Ikea, that doesn't mean I can actually make them happen! :(

    ReplyDelete